Search Stuff

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Ramble II

Well.. this summer blows.. I am trying to find some sort of work, and in the mean time struggling to find some motivation to get my a in gear and actually do some work. I have started a few things, but getting the ball rolling is always the hardest part. I am working on a friend's tattoo right now, and considering getting one of my own.. Looking for some inspiration, but it will probably look like something from Ian miller, mixed with Escher, well hopefully, I mean I'm not as good as them, but that's what were gonna aim for.
In other news this summer sucks, oh I already said that.. But! I have a car, and next year at good ol' Huntington is gonna rock my socks, especially since all but one of my classes have to do with drawing ( although I normally try to make every class have something to do with drawing (my notes art will be coming soon)). Well this ramble is not nearly as theological or interesting as the other one, I guess I could talk about how my church is becoming a cult of technologically mind washed lemmings, but I'll save that for another night... toodles..
CTA

No comments:

Post a Comment